Direct contribution to SDGs
Type of Pledge
By 2025, 80 % of our turnover comes from Corporate Social Responsibility and responsible communication projects, compared to 44 % in 2022*.
* A CSR project involves one, several or all of the following elements: definition, implementation and communication of a CSR approach according to the ISO26000 reference framework and/or the SDGs, supporting companies in their sustainability strategy.
By 2024, we raise awareness of sustainability issues among more than 12,000 people, ranging from management to employees of Swiss companies, and among the general public, via our online and face-to-face CSR training courses*.
* According to the ISO26000 and 2030 Agenda reference frameworks. Impact Learning Training validated for SAQ re-certification.
We donate 1 % of our licensing revenue from our Impact Learning programme (approximately 0.2 % of our total annual revenue) to youth, education and sustainability charities.
By 2023, more than half of our clients sign our charter for responsible communication and apply at least one sustainability recommendation to the communication tools we develop for them, compared to none in 2022*.
* Responsible communication charter based on the ADEME reference framework.
By 2023, 80 % of our main suppliers sign our ethical charter of responsible practices, based on our values of social, environmental and economic commitment, compared to none in 2022*.
* Main suppliers assessed on the basis of an annual spend of more than CHF 10,000.
By 2024, all the specifications of our employees include consulting objectives on sustainability or responsible communication practices*.
* CSR consulting projects conducted according to the ISO26000 and/or the SDGs framework. Responsible communication projects carried out according to the ADEME reference framework.
Scope of Pledges:
blossom Sàrl operates in Switzerland. The pledges taken within the STI framework apply to the sustainability policy for all activities of blossom Sàrl in Switzerland. The company is therefore accountable for their implementation within the limits of its field of activity.
Note: By 2023 systematically indicates the end of the year, meaning: By the end of 2023 (unless otherwise defined, such as fiscal year)